Tuesday 26 April 2011

Me, Myself and I

Well I'm a sports fan, aren't we all? i cant get enough of the stuff, the most intoxicating drug there is, is the feeling of winning, meeting that person in work/school the next day to give them a 'waaaaay' is why we all love it, this is just a simple blog about my views on all sports that i love and watch.

I'm 17 and from Northwich Cheshire, with no renowned sports team I've grown up following the sports of family and friends and to that end supporting those clubs.

My Clubs to Sports

 

    

 






Favourite Players, Past and Current:

Football

 

 

 


Absolute Hero



I'm also a massive fan of Football manager and the Madden Series. Almost constantly playing one or the other .....

So there we have it, if you like what you see, then continue to read or even subscribe and i hope i can build enough followers that Uni's think im a top top write ;) 


I'm also availible to be followed on Twitter and Facebook if you're into that sort of thing

@Ollie Connolly

or just Ollie Connolly for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment